}

Monday, February 21, 2011

Lights That Flash in the Evening: Tommy Stinson @ Iota, Arlington, VA (2-17-2011)



My piece on Tommy Stinson's Iota show last week went live today over at the WCP. I like the coziness of Iota but the lighting there is like shooting in a cave sometimes. Rather, a cave decorated for Christmas. I worked on them in post, but they're still too dark for my liking. You can see the full set of shots here.

One thing I couldn't put in the WCP piece was a set list from the show, so without further ado...

Match
Moment Too Soon
Hey You
Turn It Up
Making of an Asshole
One Man Mutiny (new song I believe)
Without a View
Zero to Stupid
Stupid Us
It's a Drag
Makes Me Happy
Hateful
Now We Come to Hide
Friday Night Is Killing Me
Cmon Get Happy (Partridge Family cover sung, no lie, standing on the Iota bar)

No comments: