}

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

See a Little Light?

Over the past few days, I've been trying to find the how-to's regarding putting mp3's up on a blog. It's something I've long wanted to do and if this is to be a proper music blog, I felt it should have some sound, especially when I'm posting band interviews.

While I don't have an interview with these guys, I fell in love with this song when Showtime started using it in the commercials for their spring line-up. It's so sweet and hopeful and frankly, I was rather surprised it was released some 40 years ago because it sounds so modern and so different from their other song "Time of the Season".

So without further ado I give you...
This Will Be Our Year-The Zombies (mp3)

1 comment:

Adam A. Richman said...

You need to buy the whole album. I got it a few months back, and it's easily in my Top 10 all time. It is titz~!

Love,

Adam