}

Monday, June 29, 2009

Avett Brothers Release Cover Art and Title Track to Forthcoming Record



Those wandering folk punks, The Avett Brothers, released a few goodies today like cover art (above) and a track listing (below) from their forthcoming release, I and Love and You, due out in September. They've been playing many of the new record's tracks in their concerts, so if you've been lucky enough to catch them live in the past year or so, you've probably heard a majority of the record already. Having seen them a few times now since September now myself, I can assure you this will be one record you shouldn't miss.

Show photos and whatnot from The Avett Brothers' recent DC show can be seen here.

Give a Listen: I and Love and You-The Avett Brothers

I and Love and You's track listing:

1. I and Love and You
2. January Wedding
3. Head Full of Doubt, Road Full of Promise
4. And it Spread
5. The Perfect Space
6. Ten Thousand Words
7. Kick Drum Heart
8. Laundry Room
9. Ill with Want
10. Tin Man
11. Slight Figure of Speech
12. It Goes On and On
13. Incomplete and Insecure

"Laundry Room" is another incredible song off this record, and frankly, the one that converted me when I discovered them last year at the Monolith Festival.

No comments: