}

Monday, May 24, 2010

Seen Your Video: "123 Stop" by The Postelles



I first saw Brooklyn's The Postelles at SXSW a couple years back and loved their lo-fi do-wop sound. I got to see them open for The Wrens in Baltimore on Saturday and as usual, their high energy enthusiasm live made me wish I could dance AND hold a camera still at the same time. It's also made me listen to nothing but their EP, White Night, that came out earlier this year, and "123 Stop," which came out on their earlier self-titled EP.

The band is off to Bonnaroo again this year but the video below is them doing "123 Stop" acoustic at Bonnaroo '08. Lead singer Daniel Balk's voice seems so effortless.



The Postelles first full-length release comes out 7/27 on Capitol/Astralwerks.

Give a Listen: 123 Stop-The Postelles

No comments: